- PBDelta is a utility designed to highlight the differences between versions of Application Source Code. PBDelta improves on standard diff tools by parsing the source files and comparing the individual chunks of the program. The results of the compared chunks are then displayed in a logical manner making the changes between the versions easier to locate and understand.
- PBDelta divides programs into logical, easy to manage chunks. These chunks are then compared individually giving more accurate results.
- PBDelta parses most PowerBuilder objects and Java classes.
- PBDelta summaries complex object changes and compares the summaries. This allows you to quickly determine if key properties of an object have been changed without checking all the minor less relevant changes.
- PBDelta features a Line Compare Tool, this tool allows you to highlight a changed line of code within PBDelta and have the individual line compared character by character and colour coded to show changes.
- PBDelta features a suite of colour coded reports. Reports can be saved to disk and reloaded later.
- PBDelta supports a command line interface and a powerful Batch Processing interface. The Batch processing feature can compare selections of files and output the results in a variety of formats.
Home Page PBDelta http://www.pbdr.com/software/pbdelta.htm